Maintain Events / Reunions
- Specify an expiration date and the event will not show after that date.
- Specify a Start Date and/or an End Date and this information will appear under the event title in Upcoming Events
- Events will be listed in date order based on the value in Expiration Date
- If you enter only a Start Date, such as 05/05/2012, then it will display as "Beginning 05/05/2012"
- If you enter only a End Date, such as 07/12/2012, then it will display as "Through 07/12/2012"
- If you enter the same for Start and End Date it will display only one date, "07/01/2012"
- If you enter different Start and End Dates it will display as a range, "05/05/2012 - 07/12/2012"
- Include either the Start or the End Date, and the "Add to Calendar" icons will appear under Events
- You can direct members that RSVP 'Yes' to a link (perhaps to make a payment, give more details, etc.)
- Setting the Minimum number of 'Yes' responses to "0" will force the link to all RSVP responses (not comments) to always show.
Sorry, but this page is only accessible to site administrators..